How does our dental membership plan work?
The Dental Care of Oak Brook Savings Membership is designed to provide affordability and greater access to quality dental care. Your benefits are available only at Dental Care of Oak Brook.
What is the pricing?
Total Annual Cost: $129/person and $69/each additional person
What are the membership benefits?
20% Courtesy for All Treatment Fees
Fillings, Crowns, Bridges, Dentures and Partials, Root Canals, Extractions, Cosmetic Procedures and Bonding, All Teeth Whitening Procedures, Necessary Digital X-rays, Dental Cleanings and Periodontal Therapy
Adult and Child Fluoride (2x per year) no charge for members
Velscope Oral Cancer screening (1x per year) no charge for members
Sealants (for children only) 50%
With your membership, there are:
- No yearly maximums
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition limitations
- Immediate eligibility (no waiting periods)
- Free consultations
A Few important disclaimers
The Dental Care of Oakbrook Savings Membership program is a discount membership, not a dental insurance membership. It is secondary to any other dental membership.
It cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental membership
- For services for injuries covered under workman’s compensation
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of the treating dentist or doctor, lies outside the realm of their capability
- For referrals to specialists
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind
- For costs of dental care covered under automobiled medical
Please call for additional details.