At Dental Care of Oak Brook, we want to get to know you and your teeth. We take pride in our lasting relationships and commit ourselves to your lifetime of dental health.
At your first visit, Dr. Kimet and her team will take the time to establish quality background information to understand your wants and needs. Your time is important to us – we don’t want to waste it. In order to save that time and to give our staff complete and accurate information about yourself, please take the time to print out and complete the following patient forms prior to your first appointment.
We accept and bill insurance. Call for details.
Call today or click here to schedule an appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
We are fully committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community
- Exceeding your expectations
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels